cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I save an image from a buyer message

I used to be able to right click on the image attached to a buyer's message (damage evidence for a refund and claim) and I would get a pop-up that said the download failed and had a "Resume" link to click and it would continue and save.  Annoying but it worked.  No more.  It just acts like it is saving and doesn't.  I have to use a screen sniping tool to capture the photo.  MORE annoying.  How can they have something so simple so screwed up?  Is there a trick that they are keeping to themselves?  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I save an image from a buyer message

Color me non-tech, but don't you have to tick on the image first and then do the right click save thing?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I click on the thumbnail to open the larger image, then I drag/drop it to my desktop.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I never tried that but it does work!  Thanks!  (Still, it should work the "normal" way with the right click.)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The issue described in your OP sounds more like a computer/system issue than an eBay issue and it's really tough to advise on something like that.

As long as drag/drop works then you're good. It's fast and easy. You can drag/drop to any folder on your system.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply