cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I end auto relist?

I just noticed that the items I've been posting have auto relist set, and under the auction duration, it says that the item will be relisted up to 8 times if it doesn't sell.  After my current auctions end next Sunday, I'll be heading out of state, and won't be able to monitor the listings for 2 weeks.  

How do I turn off the auto relist, for each listing and before I post any more listings?  I saw a few postings about this from 4 years ago, but the screens have changed since then, and the "More Actions" link on the Selling page is no longer there.  And I don't see any option to turn it off when revising a listing.

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: How do I end auto relist?

Message 46 of 70
latest reply

I got a message a few days ago saying that starting in mid March they were going to automatically relist all of your listings, even the ones that you create or relist on the classic site that formerly gave you the option of 30 days. I also noticed just in the last couple of days that whenever I go to a listing to revise it, add a measurement or a photo or whatever, if you don't look sharp they automatically drop the price of the starting bid! I had a beautiful women's blazer for 24.99 starting bid and I did a double-take when I saw that it said the starting bid was $4.99! I changed it back, but what if I hadn't caught it?

Message 47 of 70
latest reply

No there is no option for this on apr 7 2019

Message 48 of 70
latest reply

does not work

there is no option available referring to ending ending auto relisting

on either the new or old views.

Message 49 of 70
latest reply

As of May 23, 2019 that option was still available while in Classic View under More Actions.  Once I selected that and turned off the auto-relist the option disappeared.  We'll see what actually happens when these auctions end...

Message 50 of 70
latest reply

How do I get into classic listings to be able to stop the automatic rlist  many thanks

Message 51 of 70
latest reply

It’s a pain the **bleep**   Ebay is saying they can auto realist for you instead of the truth, they DO auto relist.  Didn’t ask me first.   From the IPhone as I travel, I do not see the options to change each listing to do not relist.  

This is not an improvement in my view and basically tells you how it’s going to be unless you seek to opt out.  As a personal seller it has taken up a lot of my time and I will be phasing out of Ebay more n more. 

Message 52 of 70
latest reply

Is this still an option. I don't have a "More Actions" any more. The only options are Revise or End Listing.
Message 53 of 70
latest reply

Hi all

The advice article was wrong as of 8 July 2019 so I used eBay chat.

The chap explained that if you;
1) go to the eBay home page and click 'sell'
2) the next screen should have 'Business Tool', click this
3) then switch to business tool
4) You can then go to your listings and revise - uncheck the relist option and you can then update your revised listing.

Hope this helps.

xr2daveog

Message 54 of 70
latest reply

Still no end in sight for this one. I tried your suggestion but the Business Tool area doesn't offer an option to go to your existing listings so no chance of revising the setting to auto-list?

Message 55 of 70
latest reply

I went back in and clicked revise. I scrolled down and then saw a small autorelist box that was checked. I clicked to un-check it and it worked.

Message 56 of 70
latest reply

Screenshot_2019-07-29 Revise your listing.png

Message 57 of 70
latest reply

Thank you thank you for this information, It was driving me batty always relisting my item and I didn't want it to.  

Message 58 of 70
latest reply

I found it from the NEW listing!!!  Go to the Home page and click My eBay, click Summary, click Active in Sell, find your item and click it. Click Revise, and you can check or uncheck the AUTOMATICALLY RELIST box underneath the Sales Tax. 

Message 59 of 70
latest reply

you have to revert to classic view of your account page in order to turn off the auto relist. it only took me an hour to figure it out and I'm so frustrated
Message 60 of 70
latest reply