cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my GTC items before they roll over?

I have about 90 GTC items rolling over tomorrow and I want to cancel them.  Is there an easy way to do that or do I have to do it one at a time.?

Also, no I have to give a reason like with cancelling any listing?

I just don't want to pay fees again for listings that did not sell.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Do a bulk cancel, no reason needed.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Select the ones you want to cancel, under actions select end

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol 

From Seller Hub>Manage Active Listings, on the left of each listing there is a small box.  Check each listing that you would like to cancel (end).  Then above the listings find Actions and click on it to open the drop down.  Choose end and follow the prompts.  You will not have to give a reason for ending the listings.  The ended listings will go into your unsold folder.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

If you aren't using the hub, you still put a check in the little box by the listing (or checking the box at the very top or bottom will automatically check all listings on the page) and then scroll to the bottom and pick "end".

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

@etvideo1ataol 

From Seller Hub>Manage Active Listings, on the left of each listing there is a small box.  Check each listing that you would like to cancel (end).  Then above the listings find Actions and click on it to open the drop down.  Choose end and follow the prompts.  You will not have to give a reason for ending the listings.  The ended listings will go into your unsold folder.

I don't do the seller Hub.

I consider it Spyware and will never use it.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

What is it that you think the eBay website will spy on? Your eBay activity? 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@luckythewinner wrote:

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

They will be able to see ever keystroke.

I am happy with Turbo Lister and I see that another site is providing their version that will work with eBay.

As it is, just looking at something on eBay gets me a flood of emails asking if I still want it, daily.  Since I research what I list first, that's a lot of emails.  Sometimes asking if I want to buy MY listing.

However,  I will look into using the HUB just for bulk cancellations.

I don't like eBay looking over my shoulder while I am creating my listings.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

I am happy with Turbo Lister and I see that another site is providing their version that will work with eBay.

As it is, just looking at something on eBay gets me a flood of emails asking if I still want it, daily.  Since I research what I list first, that's a lot of emails.  Sometimes asking if I want to buy MY listing.

@fern*wood gave you an alternative in Message #4 that does not require the use of the Seller Hub.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I saw that.

Thanks to all that have provided suggestions and advise.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

@etvideo1ataol 

Do you think that if you don't use the Seller Hub that Ebay doesn't have access to your account stats?  There is nothing you can do on Ebay that Ebay can't see.  This is their site.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

@luckythewinner wrote:

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

They can do that now.  The Seller Hub has nothing to do with that.  There is NOTHING you can do on Ebay they can't see.

TurboLister is an Ebay program and Ebay can see EVERYTHING you have in TL as well.  It does after all connect to the site.  If it didn't, you would create listings in TL and then upload them to Ebay.

Ebay provides a form to list items on Ebay.  I think you are a bit too concerned about them "watching" you for this process.  And creating a listing isn't the main focus of the Seller Hub anyway.

I like TL as well.  I create my listings offline because it is easier and better for me.  Not because I'm worried about being spied on.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

By that definition every website is spyware, because every website has the ability to see every keystroke you make on their website. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply