cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with separating a combined purchase into two orders.

I have read the other entries that tell how to print additional labels when the customer has combined their orders into one payment.  However, if I print two labels, does the customer not get charged for the combined postage both times?  The combined postage under this new Ground Advantage is $36.  I sure don't want them charged twice.   I have reached out to the customer to ask if it's ok to combine the order but not heard from them.  It's going to a USA site for shipping overseas and they have always wanted information on the boxes separately in the past.  Not sure how to handle this.  Appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

To print 1 shipping label for 2 (or more) orders...

Seller hub > Tasks > Print labels and ship

Check items you want to ship/combine

Then click on Shipping > Purchase shipping label

Check the items you want to combine (again)

Then click on “Combine”

Select the combined weight and how you with to ship.

Then click on “Review purchase”

This will print out 1 label and automatically assign 1 tracking number to multiple  orders.

Good luck!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If the buyer has already paid for their order they won’t be charged again for postage. But since the buyer combined their order into one payment that’s how you need to ship it. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"...It's going to a USA site for shipping overseas and they have always wanted information on the boxes separately in the past..."

If these are purchased separately and paid for separately I would NOT combine them. There maybe delivery/vat/import numbers in those different codes on those mailing labels....are they "identical" in the preview (before you print)

I do know if it is an ebay international shipment order you can't combine them.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The buyer has already paid YOU  for postage..........they will not be charged again.

If you print 2 labels, YOU will be charged for each............

Message 5 of 5
latest reply