cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have your sales after Labor Day been horrific????

Mine has just been 2 and yours?

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Have your sales after Labor Day been horrific????

Ya not to brag but (pops collar) I've sold 2 this month too lol. N like none the months before. Funny tho how they keep trying to push me to reopen stores on my accounts, LOL. U know so THEY can at least still make money. Apparently they're feeling the brunt of their poor business decisions though cuz now they're trying to charge us for anything they consider to be an off eBay purchase. Who goes looking for ways to charge sellers more money? What they need to do is stop fixing things that weren't broke. It makes me wonder if the people in charge don't have some ulterior motive. I often wonder if they work for the River or something. Cuz ud think no one would purposely run their business into the ground, like this.
Message 46 of 49
latest reply

Sellers are reporting that sales are picking up.

Some are still in a slump.

Hope yours pick up soon!

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

They have been lousy since July.  I'm not too certain even Christmas will be good

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

@sbaron1153 wrote:

I have been selling this type of product at low prices for over 15 years and survived without having any other income its just the last few months ebay has started going into a tailspin slide that does not seem to be ending... its looking like I will soon have to just drop the anchor store and stop selling on ebay and give up if things dont change soon.

You don't have to give up.  Even if you give up your store, you can always sell on the fifty free listings each month.  Just a thought!

Message 49 of 49
latest reply