cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have one to sell button

I ebay on an ipad.  Yesterday the button/tab on listings that said something like have one to sell or sell now etc disappeared and the listing page layout format changed.  How do I get back to the previous style or get that darn button back?  To sell items I search for the item then click that button to create my listing as in many cases most of the required info like part number and upc code is already done.  Not having this option is crap.  I tried accessing my account on a different device, same issue.  Tried a friends account and theirs is changed as well. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Have one to sell button

Ebay motors is going through some changes.  I apologize but I'm not up on all of them, I just know there are changes happening.

Maybe this will help.

https://pages.motors.ebay.com/m20/

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I went to list a clothing item , tool and industrial and you can still use the "Have one to sell button" but when  I went to list a car part , the  " Have one to sell button"    has been removed ........ But   WHY ?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@2knee wrote:

I went to list a clothing item , tool and industrial and you can still use the "Have one to sell button" but when  I went to list a car part , the  " Have one to sell button"    has been removed ........ But   WHY ?

Ebay Motors often have different rules or differences in the listing form than we do in other categories.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply