cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

Where I can I find my listing templates?? I listed this morning and they were there when I selected "Create a Listing", and just now I get some whack-a-doodle new listing landing page designed for beginning sellers, and no matter what I do, I can't close it or find my templates elsewhere. That landing page is a total waste of time. Are they discontinuing the use of listing templates? Did I miss an announcement?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

Very frustrating indeed.  Hope they get it fixed soon.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Re: HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

This is the work around I have found for now.

https://bulkedit.ebay.com/ManageTemplates 

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

If you don't want to bookmark extra links @neglus, just go to your Hub active listings page. In the menu that goes down the left side of the page you'll see a link to listing templates.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

@leadbelt_emporium wrote:

I chatted with an eBay agent about this.  She stated it is a site wide issue and that the tech team is working on it...

Oh, good!  They asked for feedback on this so I gave them some (I wasn't rude). 

I have to go into my listings tab and just select manage templates in the left sidebar - kind of a pain so I'm glad it's just a glitch.  Gosh, Thursday night is all week now, I guess.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

I can't find my templates and the bookmark you sent is the same one I have and it gets me this now:

Manage listing templates

Create new template
Save up to 50 templates. Editing a template won't change any listings already made with that template.

Why is something so easy fro eBAY so hard? Why don't they want you to use your templates?

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

if you click on create a listing it take you to the page with your drafts on the left side and your templates on the right side

@rangerick 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

in order to edit the template you need to click on "your template" to change it

up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Don't see that, click on sell an item and no templates listed.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

this is the starting point of making a listing and its also where you go to edit your templatesScreenshot (167).png

up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 24 of 24
latest reply