cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAD A CANADIAN BUYER LEAVE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE BUBBLE WRAP (NO DAMAGE)

So this morning I looked on my feedback and noticed I had a neutral feedback from a buyer. They stated that I had not used bubble wrap but the item arrived in great condition and there was no damage. That they "don't take any chances" and that I should have used bubble wrap. Keep in mind there is absolutely nothing wrong with the item. I tried to contact the customer because they never even tried to mention it to me they just immediately left negative feedback. They were extremely rude and told me it was their legal right to do so. I just don't understand anymore, I go out of my way to try to please these people and it's never enough. The box the item was shipped in I carved out to custom fit the item, thus it did not need bubble wrap. This person also contacted me a few days after the item had shipped wondering where it was when the item was going from Florida to Canada. Any recommendations of how I can get the neutral feedback removed? Does anyone recommend blocking Canadian buyers? Been having a lot of issues with Canadian buyers for some reason lately. 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: HAD A CANADIAN BUYER LEAVE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE BUBBLE WRAP (NO DAMAGE)

Your feedback comment said “not positive” and posting in all caps = retaliation. 
That’s my view of the situation and I’m sticking to it. 

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: HAD A CANADIAN BUYER LEAVE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE BUBBLE WRAP (NO DAMAGE)

Hi everyone,

This thread has been closed at the request of the OP.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 32 of 32
latest reply