cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good 'Til Cancelled

So, I notice today that I have 50 free listings left for the month...will those evaporate automatically on May 8 when it's been 30 days since my current active listings are 30 days old?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Good 'Til Cancelled

Yes free listings using the FP format will renew after 30 days (or any one calender month time frame) and when they renew it will use up an insertion (which you mentioned you have 50 free per month).

If you want to try different listings for your free insertions, you need to end the active one you want to remove before they renew.  Once they are ended you can create whatever replacement listing you want.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled

@e-cheddar wrote:

So, I notice today that I have 50 free listings left for the month...will those evaporate automatically on May 8 when it's been 30 days since my current active listings are 30 days old?

Thanks!

Yes, if you have listings that are going to relist on the 8th, they will come out of your 50 free listings.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled

so i relisted 4 auction style listings, but forgot to 'activate' the 100 free auctions.  So naturally it took them from my FIXED PRICE LISTING allotment.

So then I had to go and end 4 fixed priced listings so that I don't get charged for those when the 50 current fixed price listings renew.  Then i had to end the auction style listings and re-start them so that they take them from the free auction offer, just to keep everyting somewhat in order.

what a cluster....i hate this place.  A lot of people will get burnt with nonsense like this.  Wasting so much time this morning...don't know why I bother.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled

@e-cheddar wrote:

what a cluster....i hate this place.  A lot of people will get burnt with nonsense like this.  Wasting so much time this morning...don't know why I bother.

YOU said it!

Good luck to ALL the small sellers out there!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled

Once you used your freebies to list the auctions, I can't comprehend why you would end them just to relist using different freebies.  Some wasted time is just wasted time for no apparent reason.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled

@e-cheddar wrote:

Exactly I used to love listing with my morning Joe. Now I have get up and do teh math each morning I HATE GTC

Message 7 of 7
latest reply