cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get ready for an "earthquake"...

I don't know if anyone else is paying attention... Managed Payments may be the least of the concerns...

There is story after story of the Post Office in major financial trouble. June is the last last month unless Congress bails them out!

FedEx is feeling the HEAT in a major way. Just read that they are running into a liquidity crunch. Fred Smith has reduced his pay by 91% for 6 months, but that will be just the beginning. They are cutting back on International flights. That just goes without saying. They are going to be adding surcharges to shipping. They also have drawn down $1.5 BILLION in credit and stashing the cash, to stay afloat. 

And I am sure UPS will be doing similar things...

So what does all this add up to? WATCH OUT! A MAJOR TSUNAMI IS HEADING OUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prices are going to go UP, UP, UP, UP, UP on shipping and its not too far down the road. I am guessing 2-3 months with FedEx and there may be an emergency price hike with USPS. Maybe. 

I don't know, but what we are living through is breathtaking.. and its going to affect commerce in unprecedented ways for YEARS to come!!

What say you????

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0