cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return fraud.

Please be aware that a buyer has committed return fraud in an amount exceeding a value of $1000.00.

Recently, he purchased an Umarex Hammer PCP  50 caliber air rifle from me, then filed for a return under false pretenses, obtained a full refund and sent me back two pieces of tree branches in the return package instead of the air rifle.   I am a 100 % disabled veteran and do not deserve this from anyone.  I am asking all to exercise caution when conducting a transaction with this individual.  It has been an almost impossible issue to resolve with eBay.  

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

return fraud.

@jimdannygoji

I got the information copied - Thank you sir for your continued service!!!

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

It's not naming and shaming.  What is this, kindergarten?  You aren't supposed to commit return fraud either...but here he did. Sorry.  What he did is a fact, a crime, and there is now a warrant for his arrest issues by the USPS Postal Inspector for utilizing U.S. mail in the commission of a crime.

The real shame is scamming a disabled veteran and sending back three logs

Message 3 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

If you want to report the buyer for a fraudulent return you have to do it through your seller HUB under  manage all orders. Find the order and use the drop down menu to find report buyer. 

You can't post personal information in this community. Good luck to you. 

Message 4 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

the buyers feedback is ridiculous. 

I bought and seller broke it. Really?

Isn't that the old comedy skit from the 70's tv shows. You go to a store and buy and then get delivered a damage good. 

Message 5 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

@jimdannygoji 

Again, very sorry for your situation.  It's a shame when ANYONE gets scammed and you should read the rules of engagement before posting on this forum.  

Semper Fi

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

return fraud.

I am a 100%disabled veteran who was scammed out of a 1000 dollar item because someone broke the law and you are going to lecture me about rules?!  Where is your compassion and understanding in that?  It is this type of approach in focusing on what victims do wrong more than the criminals that has our cities in utter decline and chaos...I believe because people love kicking others when they are down.   Just so happens my wife and I sold everything we had to move our children to what we believe is a more secure and stable state...my son's 15th birthday is coming up in nine days so I sold that air rifle so I could buy him a nice birthday gift...and this person not only stole that rifle from me, but he also cost me 150 more in eBay fees making my financial difficulties that much worse...and now I can't buy my son the gift he asked for...ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DIDNT OBEY THE LAW (societies rules)...AND IM GETTING LECTURED?!

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

@jimdannygoji 

Again, I understand and sympathize with your situation, but the rules are rules here and you are not following them.  @redmodelt  gave you a link as to what you can & cannot post here.  If you don't like the rules, take it up with the moderators.  Many others told you the same.  There is nothing any of us can do about your situation, only advise. 

We all have personal problems, but this is business, and playing the DAV card doesn't apply.  My father was also a disabled vet of 30 years serving this country, but his problems have nothing to with business.  Please be respectful of the forum.  Thank you. 

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

How dare you accuse me of "using the DAV card"!  It is a matter of fact to wit I have every right to state...and I thank your father for his service, but he has nothing to do with the fact that another eBay member stole from another who sold his first item ever as a veteran owned business...and for my son's birthday...please don't patronize me and play the "my father is a disabled vet" card as a means to justify your lack of sensitivity to this matter.  The named individual has an active arrest warrant out for him because of this matter, both from my local Sheriff's office and another from the USPS for using the mail to commit fraud...and yet again I'm getting lectured about "naming and shaming" and respect?!  ABSURD

Message 10 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

Whatever happened to respecting one another as people, and as American citizens, and not committing fraud and stealing from one another? What about the lack of respect that exists in that?! Are you going to lecture the thief about that or are you going to continue to jump my case?

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

Here is a suggestion for you.... Instead of feeling self-important admonishing another eBay user, why don't you give me some constructive advice to avoid being scammed again... That would be much more helpful rather than pointing out what somebody else has done wrong to violate "the rules" when another eBay user had actually broken "the law" which is more important than "the rules"

Message 12 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

Please, I'm being serious here... If you have any suggestions whatsoever about how to retrieve my $1,000 air rifle, and not be scammed again by another buyer who sent me back three pieces of wood in the original packaging, then I'm all ears.

Message 13 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

@jimdannygoji 

I apologize if I sounded insensitive...that was not my intent at all.  My suggestion is to contact the police in this persons city and file a formal complaint. 

Internet fraud is everywhere and none us are exempt.  

All the best. 

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

return fraud.

Are  you saying that you refunded before receiving the return? Why?

You aren't required to do that.  Did you know that? 

Message 15 of 30
latest reply