cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From a sad ending to a bad beginning.....

2022 - my 22nd year on ebay has the distinction of being the worst for sales.  After my two week pre-Christmas break I listed 720 items during the last  week of December which historically has been a good week for sales.  But 2022 resulted in only one sale - a book to a foreign buyer.

And if that wasn't bad enough - technical issues kicked in on 12/31.    2023 started out with spending 90 minutes trying to list 20 items using sell similar and tweaking the previous listings.   I gave up with only half the items listed as ebay was either operating in slow motion or freezing me out so I had to start over.   No sales to start 2023 either. 

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: From a sad ending to a bad beginning.....

@ibuyoldstuf ,

Thanks for your service!

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

TY, 

My Pleasure

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Here, for those who believe it is all the economic situation, or not having good enough stuff, or having prices too high, or any of the other organic situations that could lead to bad sales, rather than blaming bad code.

Tell me what sort of organic situation leads to this very obvious alternating pattern of mediocre and bad days. 

I'm aaaall ears. 

This started happening a little bit before Feb 22 when they added new item specifics and presumably went live with updated code related to that change.

inorganic.png

Message 33 of 33
latest reply