cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Followers

Okay, where has eBay hidden my list of followers now> The location has evidently changed again?????

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Followers

Unfortuately, You can no longer see who is following you.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Followers do not want you to know who they are. Other than harassment/unwanted solicitation why do you need to know ?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

You can no longer see who is following you.

@katzrul15  When did this start? The same time they took away the ability to see your total sales on ebay?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@joycecooperjoyce  Ebay doesn't care about what you or anyone else thinks, or wants. It was costing them money to keep up that list, or even show you how many you have, so they eliminated it. Just like being able to see your total ebay sales since the beginning, gone now. There is no other reason.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Figures. All their new systems suck as far as I'm concerned. I already knew eBay doesn't give a crap unless it puts money in their pocket. Sometimes progress is good - haven't seen any good in a while - guess it all started with managed payments - & you know less every day about your own business, & all these new sellers that put no information, measurements, etc. - they are allowed to do so & calling items antique when they might be 50 years old. No consistencies anymore & no care! Do you think they want good sellers or don't care about anything other than money?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I personally do not harass my customers but I would like to check in on people occasionally To maybe offer a small promotion! Some of these people have become friends over the years...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply