cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Does anyone else think it sucks you can't leave a neagative feedback for non-paying bidders? not fair.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Feedback

@*pats258* wrote:

Does anyone else think it sucks you can't leave a neagative feedback for non-paying bidders? not fair.

You can give them a strike against their account for not paying ... it is not the public shaming you are seeking, but if they accumulate enough of these then it may restrict their purchase options.

If it gets to the point that it really bothers you, then make all your listings Buy It Now and require immediate payment.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It totally sucks! I just had two seperate bidders not pay in the last week. So, what I do now is leave negative feedback in their positive space. That way other sellers will hopefully read their feedback and at least have a little bit of a heads up that that particular buyer is a waste of time! It's incredibly frustrating, especially when they outbid other buyers and don't pay. Argh!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@freeamy73 wrote:

It totally sucks! I just had two seperate bidders not pay in the last week. So, what I do now is leave negative feedback in their positive space. That way other sellers will hopefully read their feedback and at least have a little bit of a heads up that that particular buyer is a waste of time! It's incredibly frustrating, especially when they outbid other buyers and don't pay. Argh!

Against eBay policy - not a good thing to do - it can come back and haunt you.

Best thing a seller can do is open an Unpaid Item Case against the buyer.  If they don't pay the seller can close the case after 96 hours after opening and the seller receives their FVF fees back and the buyer earns a ding on their eBay report card.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes it sucks, but don't worry, be happy. "You can give them a strike against their account for not paying" And momy ebay will pretend to kiss the booboo away. 

"strikes" don't exist for buyers.

WE need to know when a buyer is a deadbeat.

Ebay does not have the same intrests in making that decision.

(mom always likes buyers best)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply