cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK change

I have tried to leave positive feedback for a buyer that bought an item from me. When I click on 'leave feedback' it only shows the option to leave feedback to seller (me).  Anyone else having this problem. Very frustrating!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: FEEDBACK change

It never hurts to leave yourself positive feedback.  Just go for it.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@hartungcards 

Best reply I've seen all day...lol😄

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I tried to today and the comment was a review for a Hot Wheels toy car.  I clicked positive. I could not remove the text.  I could not proceed either as the button was not working to post it.  Is this another , stupid change by ebay.  With the increase in funds that they are getting, you would think that they would have someone watching and making sure that things are working.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Not sure what's going on, but I left feedback earlier today and had NO problems.

Maybe I'm using the *old* version!?!?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Leaving feedback for a buyer is now several additional clicks.    The only way I found to leave it was to go back to the "Paid and Shipped" items and leave it from there.    This is not an improvement.    

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@ms.rodriguez* wrote:

I tried to today and the comment was a review for a Hot Wheels toy car.  I clicked positive. I could not remove the text.  I could not proceed either as the button was not working to post it.  Is this another , stupid change by ebay.  With the increase in funds that they are getting, you would think that they would have someone watching and making sure that things are working.

If you start typing in the comment field the prefilled statement will go POOF.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I've tried that several times but it doesn't work .There is simply no way to erase the prefilled section . 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I couldn't get it to work on my desktop.  About an hour later, I had no problem posting it using my IPAD.  Again, this is another unnecessary change on Ebay's part.   Heads need to roll for this mess.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@turquoisetulips wrote:

I've tried that several times but it doesn't work .There is simply no way to erase the prefilled section . 

I'm sorry to hear that.  It is how it is suppose to work.  Maybe clear you cookies and cache and try again, IDK.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 10 of 10
latest reply