cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express payout - Ebay never sends notificaiton to verify debit card (now randomly wants verified)

Had to get a new debit card in late January so not sure if this is even the cause. The new card was the same number experiiation but different CVV 3 digit code.  When I tried getting instant payout it gave this message and greyed the option out and put message over the express option saying "Verify your debit card for this payout amount, or send to bank account." well the amount was less than we've did before so  kept messing with it and seen it was going to let us move like $400 so moved it and since then haven't been able to move anything else other than stand payout old way.

I've removed the debit card added it, added a new one to different account etc added another new debit card also used computer phone different wifi places nothing and I've worked in web development and application design and programming etc so when I called the first time I told the lady I wasn't sure what the issue was but every time I change the debit card it says I'll get a email to verify the new card and they email me and say thanks and if you didnt add this card contact us and follow the steps below to verify your card. then it list the computer ip location etc that added the card and thats it. It doesn't list the steps. So was like Saturday last week I think and lady said she put something in and she said she would personally call me in 3 days and message the email and 3 days past nothing then I've been busy so Friday tried moving cards around same generic email with no steps listed. Called yesterday you can tell the reps they understand the issue but they dont have the access to fix it. I'm guessing they are putting a request to a us rep to fix it? I dont know but then this rep said he contact me in 5 days now I'm like they are just going to keep doing this extension nonsense but obviously the something happened and the instant pay and user is glitched and instant pay is not generating the verification method for the debit card.

Anyone else running into issue or have any advice. Appreciate it thank you.

IMG_5628.jpgebay.pngUntitled.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Express payout - Ebay never sends notificaiton to verify debit card (now randomly wants verified)

@used_auto_part_brothers 

Unfortunately eBay CS reps are most of time pretty useless.  They're outsourced employees overseas and know little if anything about how eBay works.  If you are on monthly pay outs you shouldn't have any problems.  I had a similar issue happen to me a few months back.  Like many others, this feature is somewhat neglected in my opinion.

You may be better served by reaching out on social media via FB:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These US CS agents who are employed by eBay and been known to be very helpful.  Many positive posts on this forum concerning a positive outcome.  Reach out to them today and let them know your issue. 

Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@used_auto_part_brothers 

Here some info for you

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payment-Resources/How-to-set-up-payouts-to-your-debit-card/ba-p/330811...

Everytime you mess with your debit card number extends the waiting time.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did you ever get this resolved? I have been having exact same issue, with no resolution other than "IT is working on it"

Message 4 of 4
latest reply