cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to send a combined invoice?

Since last night (6/23) I have not been able to send combined invoices.  I keep receiving this error message:

"There is some technical error, please try after sometime."

Anybody seeing this issue?
Tony

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Error when trying to send a combined invoice?

Hello

I see this issue too
We should wait and try again later, already happened

Regards
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I have been complaining about this for 2 years.I am unable to send a combined invoice with chrome.

the fact is,I am unable to change any invoice at all,only send them.When I try to offer free shipping to CA I  am unable to amend them

I have had to resort to using the edge browser when sending invoices.Theres hardly a day that goes by that I am not trying to send a combined invoice.I get lots of repeat customers who buy a few things

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Same here "There is some technical error, please try after sometime" when trying to combine 5 purchases from one buyer.  Do this all the time so don't know what's going on.  I did try help and saw someone suggested something might be wrong with my GSP settings ... but I don't use GSP.  Thx for any help.  merzies

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

We are trying to send an invoice for a single item (to change the shipping to local pick up) and are seeing that error.

The opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@ebuycdn wrote:

We are trying to send an invoice for a single item (to change the shipping to local pick up) and are seeing that error.

I just realized the buyer purchased multiple quantity so it's not a single item.

The opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I also check each listing the buyer won and they all have the same combined shipping rules ... shipping costs as well.  So very frustrated with what to do. . .

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have tried 3 different browser, clean cache and cookies, nothing helps...

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Some of us who had recently sent invoices for combined shipping were seeing "missed" tracking deadlines well in advance of our stated handling time. See two other threads regarding this. Maybe to resolve the issue ebay closed that function... or maybe the problem got bigger. BRIAN is working on it. Suggest someone flag him. Good luck.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply