cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error! Ebay edited listing quantities and quantities sold.

I came back from the holiday to discover that somehow ebay edited listing quantities and the quantities sold. 

Even more confusing is that they reactivated a dead listing of mine with an absurd quantity that I have never had before.  I was checking my email in the morning and was seeing notifications for an Item I knew I was out of and didn't have actively listed. I knew I hadn't added more available and I check and it has over 1000 available? I've never had that many of the item at any given time before. 

Many of my best selling items have had increased quantities and quantities sold. 

This is just an error reporting message, I have contacted cust. service and informed them of the issue but wanted to see if others have gotten it too?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Error! Ebay edited listing quantities and quantities sold.

Yes, 1000's have been having this happen to their store as well.  Started Wednesday night or Thursday.  EBay added around $200,000 of inventory to my store that we sold out out months ago.  They know about that issue, but are not sharing it with the public and trying to hide it.  Sad, they are destroying my business on ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply