cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Marketing "Failed-Try Again" Error

My emails to my subscriber list are failing for some reason.  I don't send them too often, maybe once a month or so.  I tried to send one yesterday and the system indicated that my email was in the queue but for some reason it did not send it out.  The status is now "failed-try again". 

I haven't substantially changed anything in the email, just the items that it features to reflect new listings, so have no clue what I could be doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Email Marketing "Failed-Try Again" Error

Anyone?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Byproduct of ebays feeble attempts at preventing "off ebay" EVERYTHING??

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ebay doesn't like anyone but ebay doing any of the marketing........

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Have you tried again today?
Tried a different browser?

Don't have an answer, but didn't want you to feel ignored.

I haven't heard of any troubles with the newsletters.
Hopefully someone may know.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I just tried it again.  The only thing I changed was setting it up as an automatic send every 4 weeks instead of the "don't send automatically".

I checked pending emails and it said that I was once again in the queue, but it says that every time. 

I did not change browers.  I'll try that if this one fails.  I really have no idea what I could be doing wrong because I don't significantly change anything within the ebay marketing email frame, I simply duplicate the last one sent, change the dates within the email and pop in the different items using the "add item" tool that ebay provides.

Maybe another ebay "improvement"?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply