cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay says “order status paid w/ PayPal”. Paypal says, ‘pending’. Do I mail yet?

Well, silly me, I already mailed it! Someone hinted that maybe PayPal is putting some 21 day hold after I begin to sell a few of my personal items (I haven’t SOLD on Ebay in years), even though my transactions.... buying OR selling.... have been above reproach. 

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Ebay says “order status paid w/ PayPal”. Paypal says, ‘pending’. Do I mail yet?

@normanbradley wrote:

I have found ‘buyer protection eligible’

Did you mean "seller protection: eligible"?

If so, it's a normal transaction. Your funds will be released 3 days after the item is delivered. No need to delve into "collusion" stuff; all payment processors do this with sellers who don't have a track record.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: Ebay says “order status paid w/ PayPal”. Paypal says, ‘pending’. Do I mail yet?

@pburn wrote:
How to include a screenshot in a post.

1. Take a screenshot with whatever steps required for your computer's operating system. (Windows OS screenshots are captured differently from Chrome OS and from Mac OS.)

2. If your operating system allows you to "paste" a screenshot into a message, great. Paste away!

3. If, however, your operating systems saves a screenshot as a file, you must use the blue "Reply" button to create a reply to the appropriate message. You cannot use the "Quick Reply" if you want to post a screenshot this way.

4. On the "Reply" page, you can first type whatever message you want. Then click on the little icon that looks like a camera and says "Photos." A new window entitled "Photos" will pop up.

5. In that new window, click on "Choose Files" in the middle of the greyed-out "Photos" page. That should open up your computer's file app.

6. Again, this will appear differently for each operating system, but you should follow whatever protocol your system requires to find and click on or open the specific screenshot file.

7. The screenshot should begin to load into the "Photos" window. Let it load completely until the "Done" button in the lower right-hand corner activates.

8. Click on the "Done" button. Your screenshot should appear in the message you created in step 3.

You notice I say "should." Let me know if you have trouble with any of these steps.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I wouldn't ship until payment is cleared on paypal. To be safe
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

@yuncreations wrote:
I wouldn't ship until payment is cleared on paypal. To be safe

You either ship when the PayPal transction says "Seller protection Eligible"/"OK to ship", or you get a late shipping defect, an "Item not received" complaint, and probably negative feedback.

Please don't give advice that will put a seller's account at risk.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply