cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay restricted account for "non-authenticity" despite official certificate

I sell brand name stuff. 90% of my items have official certificates of authenticity with QR codes and individual numbers. For the last 6 months they restricted my account about 10 times for the items with certificates. I send them the certificates and they say sorry.  This is it. When I call them, they say it is for another reason. Really??? What reason exactly? No answer. I am so tired of this thing. I am thinking about contacting the National Lawyers Association and go to court. I found one already. Ebay made a huge examination of my account, where they asked about the place where I sent the papers from, in addition to the origins of my items I have for sale. I have proved to Ebay that my business is legit. Who else had the same problems? 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Ebay restricted account for "non-authenticity" despite official certificate

WilsonElser is the company who can help with these questions. Ebay closed my mom's account on 3rd day after she opened it. 0 sales, 0 buys they just closed and that's it. She has never had an account with Ebay it was her 1st...and last...No explanations.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply