cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay needs to STOP spamming me with "Top Tip" Messages!

How in the world do I get ebay to knock off the 'Top Tips for Selling Your Luxury Watches' messages!! They are spamming my messages with these ridiculous notices. I'm receiving it EVERY single week!! I never have and never will, sell Luxury watches!! In fact, I haven't sold ANYTHING in well over a year!!!  There is NO opt out for these messages and no way to reply or contact ebay to ask them to STOP!  I sign on and see numerous messages, thinking they may be important or perhaps even a coupon or offer, and ALL, are this stupid Luxury Watch thing from ebay!! Am I the only one receiving these constantly?  This platform simply becomes more annoying every year. They seem to enjoy harassing their members!

Pleases don't reply by telling me to just delete them! Receiving unwanted email that doesn't pertain to me on a weekly basis, with NO ability to stop them is spam!! I am not opted in to receiving any ebay marketing emails/messages.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay needs to STOP spamming me with "Top Tip" Messages!

make sure you are not 'subscribed' to any of these here:

https://www.ebay.com/gdpr

and.....

https://commspreferences.ebay.com/commsprefs

Check your Marketing Communications Preferences....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I get these messages too and I'm not subscribed to anything that indicates that I should be getting them. It's rather annoying. They need an opt out or spam button.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Same thing here,j ust keep on coming back...I don t even sell watches...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The "MAN" is telling you that you need to sell high end watches, and do it the correct way too!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply