cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay needs a way to allow SELLERS to search items they are selling

If I as a buyer I isolate a seller's products I can search what he/she has for sale without a problem.   But I cannot do this in my.ebay mode.  I would like to be able to search for a product amongst hundreds of mine in order to revise listings fast, but I am reduced to endlessly scrolling though my listings to find specific ones. Listing sorting abilities in my.ebay are poor as well.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Subscribe to Selling Manager (it's free)

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Subscribe to Selling Manager (it's free)

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole&currentPage=LCActive

Search away Smiley Happy

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The simplest way is to have Seller Manager. Then you can bring a page with all of your active listings. At the top of those listings (NOT at the top of the page itself) is a search block. Enter enough info for the listing you are looking for and it will come up.

HOWEVER

If you do not have Seller Manager there is another way:

Open your Feedback page. On the right click on “view items for sale’. That will also bring up a list of your active items but looking more like a typical eBay search result - except it is limited to your items only.. But in this case you DO use the search block at the top of the page. Again, enter enough info to select the listing you are looking for. Then you can click the listing and in turn click revise.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

you can also search in seller hub..........

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

much obliged.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply