cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay messing with quantities available

This has been going on for a while now. I have to monitor my quantities all day long because ebay keeps switching them to zero after a sale. Absolutely no help from customer service. I could indicate I have 100 available and if I sell one in a day or so the quantity will go to zero effectively removing my listing from the website allowing competition to sell and denying me sales. What's the point?  Why overpay for a store that has someone who doesn't know what they're doing manipulating your listings. None of this happens on my shopify store. Let me guess they don't skimp on tech staff?  I think this has a lot to do with that stupid idea to eliminate old listings. You know the "awesome seller news" that was almost as good as effectively removing our discount by making it nearly impossible just to get a 10% bone. We're actually paying more so ebay can toss around ridiculous coupons and free boxes. What do we really get in return?  A website that does not function properly. How do you sell when you list and ebay hides your listings?  Oh come on cheerleaders...well if you don't like...ebay doesn't promise to show your listings...blah blah blah...This is unacceptible.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0