cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has things on this site and app to fix

I spoke to two people.

Here is what I found and needs to be fixed.   How can you have an app or platform and expect many sellers to catch up on?

Lets start with in the listings.

Photo area .   Ok,  I get the point and everyone has a different way.   Not so fast.   I now have any video converter ultimate.    I now have to email the file from my iphone 14 pro and email it to a desinated area.   Then find that file and convert to mp4 and then it's done and upload.  

Ebay should re program the site and the app and test different things out and they don't.

In the shipping area,  oh boy,  a lot of stuff needs to be fixed.  they have more bugs,  crazy.   So I was told to go to business area of the account.  I did that.  ok lets see.   Bammm.   Well, well, well.   I can see more options.  Not so fast.

Ok, I unchecked the ebay shipping global, don't want it because it doesn't quite work  from a previous as to pros and cons.   you can all check that out.

I was told to save different options and all the countries and def worldwide,  I have a a shipping software that gives the exact weight,  measurements would be cool.   So everything is saved because I use shipstation,  have since the last yr or so.   it def works and is nice to utilize what I need.

Ebay needs to get their developers and software engineer and take a look at this.   

If you have either smartphone or iphone and you connect platforms or your id ,  depends how you setup,  you can't go that route.  They treat you like a new seller.  They need to fix the problem.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay has things on this site and app to fix

...eBay app. is full of bugs...

...searching is not fully loaded...

...selling and shipping page is incomplete...

...not even mention the malfunction of message page...

...still have to depend on PC...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply