cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay extra broken this morning, as usual - Bulk Label Buy broken, Search options broken, Store broke

No heads up, no explanation, no communication to sellers.

Bulk Label / Shipping, not working, cannot purchase

Search feature broken on active and ended listings

Not able to find sold items to relist even though I sold out this morning

In store search for my items, over 2k active, finds zero listings, broken

I give up.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Ebay extra broken this morning, as usual - Bulk Label Buy broken, Search options broken, Store b

No, its not fixed.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Re: Ebay extra broken this morning, as usual - Bulk Label Buy broken, Search options broken, Store b

My store items are just now back. Showed zero 10 minutes ago.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

We are showing zero items available as well. We have over 22k listings.

There were some issues with the mobile app over the weekend. We could not view feedback, active listings, listings eligible to send offers, and offers.

Perhaps they rolled out a change to fix that and then caused whatever is happening today?

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

NO sales for 2 Days!

How many times can eBay jam up its Honest Sellers without even a "Sorry".

I want a store refund this month!

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Me too!

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Over 300 active listings on my store, only some show in search. I wonder if ebay will reimburse us for the LOST sales due to there mistakes...... I guess ill keep dreaming...

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

I still can't view my payout details from yesterday!  Says the server is down--it's not you it's us.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

@figurephenatix wrote:

No heads up, no explanation, no communication to sellers.

Bulk Label / Shipping, not working, cannot purchase

Search feature broken on active and ended listings

Not able to find sold items to relist even though I sold out this morning

In store search for my items, over 2k active, finds zero listings, broken

I give up.

Hey @figurephenatix thanks for alerting us to the issue with being able to search for items. There is an open ticket with a high priority for it to be resolved. If any member is running into this, I recommend reaching out to customer support and let them know that you are experiencing ALERT14740. This will have your account added to the ticket.

Devon,
eBay
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Same Or Similar Issues,But I think it is Resolved Now!?

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

All quiet on The Western Front.

I have had sales every day and now suddenly silence. Like nothing.

Guess I'll just go to the gym today and pretend I'm on vacation.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Search is broken via the eBay search and even in the Seller Hub when you try to search your own items. Guess when they keep focusing on making certain changes that do not benefit sellers or buyers, this is where we are at today.

They are on this infinite quest to make eBay a PAY PER CLICK platform that they do not care what they mess up on here. Do they also not realize that they are getting less and less people using PPC, so when they start chasing sellers away......it brings a domino effect chasing buyers away. Look at what they have done to the new listing pages, where they are loitered with ads. On some pages you have 2-3 rows of promoted listings and then add the new Display Ad PPC which adds another layer of crap to our listings.

I'm fine with promoted listings and have rolled with the punches, but they are going overboard in some weird direction to pad their numbers even further with non-organic growth.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply