cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay - There is some technical error, please try after sometime.

Trying to send invoices, but get this message below -

There is some technical error, please try after sometime.

Do I just wait for ebay to fix this on their own?  trying to get these invoice sent out.

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Ebay - There is some technical error, please try after sometime.

I got the same message earlier today.

HOWEVER several hours later I was able to send out the invoice.

Give it another try.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

"Please try after sometime"? What language is that translated from?

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

I am having this problem today.  Looks like it has been happening for a long time, based on a Google search.  I can't find any solutions though, only reports of the problem.  You'd think the Ebay folks would have enough pride to at least correct the grammar by now...

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Worked a few hours later, so apparently this is not due to a problem with the listings.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I have the isue and its been four days.  The buyer is international (Austrailia) and my listing didnt have a international option.  However this hjas happened before, i send a invoice with proper ship[ping on it and all is good.  Jsut not this order because i cant send a invoice.  And the buyer cant payu from cart, wont allow him to even pay

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

This is pure **bleep** E BAY GET IT FIXED we do not have sometime to wait time is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

You might consider posting this on the Tech Issues Board.  Ebay employees monitor that Board.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I am getting the same nonsensical response. "

There is some technical error, please try after sometime.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Sounds like a glitch, sorry, I know that doesn't help you.  Hopefully when you try later, it will work for you.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

How much later???

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Ebay is getting to where they are not worth the problems you can't get anything don  any more.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

This is **bleep** been getting it since like 3pm EST I need to get my business  done here on E Bay not a lot of time to TRY AFTER SOME TIME

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Same problem here. Here we go again.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

"There is some technical error, please try after sometime" is eBay's home-grown equivalent of the famous "All your base are belong to us" meme (look it up sometime Smiley Wink), and as the dates of the posts in this necro-thread show, it's been turning up for literally years now. eBay programmers have yet to figure out how to fix it.

My theory is that it's a default message generated when a process unexpectedly fails. The system has no specific stored error message to cover a failure at that point, so it falls back on that English-as-a-Second-Language attempt at a generic error message. If you (any of you who are getting the message at this time) can provide more detail on exactly what you're trying to do at the moment that message appears, we might be able to figure out what the real problem might be.

For example, if a new buyer has provided a Ship-To: address that can't be validated for some reason, you can't print a label for it on-line until the address is corrected. (I'm not suggesting that this is the problem here; I'm just pulling an example out of the air.)

Message 15 of 18
latest reply