cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay First Class Package service estimate hits my late shipment Performance & TRS

Hi,

the usps states that  First Class Package service 2-3 days is delivered in that highly inaccurate when ship across the country it usually takes 3-5 days and ebay counts 2-3 days unrealistically so even if we ship on time it hits my TRS does anybody else have this issue?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay First Class Package service estimate hits my late shipment Performance & TRS

If you obtain an acceptance scan within your handling time then the delivery time doesn't matter as far as the shipping metrics go.   

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The TRS requirement is that you must upload tracking within your handling time, and get a  validation scan. The validation scan can be any scan, even the delivery scan.

The general "On time" requirement can be satisfied by getting a scan within your handling time.  If you get a scan within your handling time, then you have satisfied the "On time" requirement, regardless of the timing of the delivery scan.  

So apparently you haven't been getting acceptance scans on time.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi this answer is for partial*eclipse & fern*wood It can take up to 24 hours for a acceptance if you drop it in the Bin and my friend who has the usps pickup his packages that fills up the truck only gets Delivery scans. i am aware of 2 usps Methods of operation 1st The Post Office to post office. 2, is the Plant as they call it mail Box or truck goes to the Plant and then Delivered from there. 1 is the best 2 is the most efficient for sellers and the acceptance scan is not perfect in the warehouse. Now actual deliver date is stated in the Late delivery report if it does count yet it will start so be careful. I got ebay to reslove my issue thanks Guys.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply