cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EUREKA! It appears to be a good start selling like never before

Whoopee....wouldn't you know it.  Finally, Fabulous Records, a member since 2005 selling magnificent items and equally wonderful service has reached 1900 feedback ratings!  It is hard to believe that with most of my LPs and CDs gone from my small carton box down to 700 plus from the original 4200 pieces, I finally can rest my mind thinking another 20 years, and maybe- just maybe my feedback ratings will reach 1950.  Happy New Year to all you good people and happy selling for 2023.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: EUREKA! It appears to be a good start selling like never before

Congratulations and happy selling!

purpleguppy
Volunteer Community Mentor. eBay member since 1999

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@fabelous_records 

Well aren't you a breath of fresh air!

Good sales to you always.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

And to you as well.  Let's keep up the wonderful selling and kick the hell with the scammers outa' here.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Great Going!!! I am close behind you. Keep up the great work. 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@fabelous_records 

Congrats!!!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@fabelous_records wrote:

And to you as well.  Let's keep up the wonderful selling and kick the hell with the scammers outa' here.

Congratulations!

I yard sale'd all my LP's several years back, kick myself!  Appears as though some of them worth some $$$ clams!

As to scammers they exist both sides and there lay the problem.  I was involved in politics 15 years thereabouts and last week I was invited to an event.  Whilst our Congressman wasn't there when I was I did speaks to some folks and the $$ numbers in "scams" and $$ numbers Gov. spending in resources due to the net literally shocked the livin' poops out me!

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

You've actually sold nearly 3000 items.

ETA: I've sold over 9000 items but I'll probably be gone from here before I get that shooting star 10,000 feedback lol.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Just so you know you should not advertise on these boards.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@collections,

The seller is just advertising the fact they reached 1900 feedback. why is that against the rules?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I have about 1000 vinyl 33's and I love each and every one of them

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hello there Mr. Coolections.  Although I am not very sure what you are cooolecting (duh?),  I only wanted to point out that my posting was never for those who cannot read between the lines.  Rather bluntly, those who can, are people with intelligence and able to swim across a pond of hungry monkeys.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hello ,my sweet friend chapeau-noir.  Goodness unlike our expert critic going by the name coolections, you've just swum the small pond past hungry monkeys!   Gosh, are you telling me you stayed up all night counting my total sale? I salute you my friend and to your point - it's exactly what I thought the number should be but hey feedback or none, the banks are waiting for us to share our smiles.  Enjoy your weekend friend.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

🙈🙉🙊

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply