cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Bay Needs OTHER Option on Print Labels Page For Paying

I printed 2 FedEx labels 2 weeks ago.  To save on postage refund buyers overage.  Was mailing heavy items.  So today E Bay goes put me in the the minus for the labels.  I make 2 sales to cover it but E Bay will not me print labels.  I printed 1 label off site. Added tracking etc. trying to keep my almost perfect rating.  But the second label no way I am going to print a FedEx it will cost me more than I made.  If E Bay got all my banking I even will pay with my bank debit card but system will not me  buy the label 8 Oz. Commercial fist class.  E Bay on their Label Print Page needs Something besides Pay Pay Pal or From Pending Funds. Its a pity I am like $1 short on printing the  label.  And E Bay will not let me buy a label. They needs to add a Pay OTHER on their Label Page.  Just my opinion or suggestion. So buyers can get quicker updates and get their items faster from caring sellers.  I wish all the best thanks for reading my post.      

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: E Bay Needs OTHER Option on Print Labels Page For Paying

If E Bay got all my banking I even will pay with my bank debit card but system will not me  buy the label 8 Oz. Commercial fist class.  E Bay on their Label Print Page needs Something besides Pay Pay Pal or From Pending Funds.

@lovett-1000 

If you want to pay with your debit card, go to your PayPal wallet and set the card as your 'Preferred' method of payment while shopping online. If you do this, and select 'PayPal' on the label page, your bank card will be debited the next day.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If E Bay got all my banking I even will pay with my bank debit card but system will not me  buy the label 8 Oz. Commercial fist class.  E Bay on their Label Print Page needs Something besides Pay Pay Pal or From Pending Funds.

@lovett-1000 

If you want to pay with your debit card, go to your PayPal wallet and set the card as your 'Preferred' method of payment while shopping online. If you do this, and select 'PayPal' on the label page, your bank card will be debited the next day.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks I might do that. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've been in MP for over two years and I've kept a zero PayPal balance for over two years. I have my attached bank account set as my 'Preferred' in my PayPal wallet... it debits next-day. I've never had a problem. Good luck.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply