Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Ebay Standard Envelope, To Block or Not to Block?

I buy and sell mtg cards. I sell cards I would otherwise be unable to sell because of the ebay standard label. If you sell using it you know that it sucks because you can't hand it to someone to scan, you can't scan it yourself and USPS has a less th...

scammer with 100% rating

Buyer sends an offer then a message asking to accept offer so payment can be made. Then stops responding after l accept. Then days after,buyer asks about item that shouldve been asked before sending an offer. lgnores my messages asking to complete th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay allows almost two months for a return

Buyer bought my item on Thurs May 9; it was delivered on Mon. May 13. On June 10, he filed a return claim giving the reason "changed mind". So he took a month to decide whether to keep it and filed the claim at the last minute. Then eBay says he has ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sales traffic

My biggest selling category on Ebay is Vinyl LP albums , I was selling on the average maybe 3 a week the sales have basically dried up over the last 3 months , I more or less have been inactive ( side tracked ) with my store for a few months would th...

anyone sell sewing patterns?

I obtained several hundred current (not vintage) uncut sewing patterns. There are a lot that are "retro". I sorted them out. I sorted the rest into women's, men's, baby/toddler, kids, costumes, dolls/stuffed animals and home decor. Of course the larg...

User avatar by Guide
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping movie posters?

CAme across a source for original movie posters (memo to myself to confirm they are not reproductions). Naturally I know zero about selling movie posters. Been doing some poking around, learned a little about postage surcharges on long packages like ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Keep or Do Away with Best Offer Option?

For the past 10 years or so I've always done Buy it Now with Best Offer Option on all of my listingsOver the past couple years I've noticed more people seem to be just hitting Buy it Now, instead of making offers and going back and forth haggling.How...

ebay search engine is becoming a joke

For the last couple days I have been doing some research of items using ebays search engine(as I normally do) and typing in the specifics I want to check out and the search engine brings up nothing even remotely close to what I entered...I guess that...

Resolved! Item sold but funds take 14 days to arrive

I sold an item and the buyer made payment. I printed shipping label but have not shipped it yet. The reason is that the funds from the buyer won't hit my account for 14 days. I have everything set properly with bank info, etc. Just wondering if I sho...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors