cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Items

Still groping my way around Seller Hub...

Where do I find recently deleted items, an option that used to be  listed along the left side on My eBay? Does anyone know where they hid it?  (I'm talking about deleted items, not unsold items.)

TIA

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Deleted Items

If you mean something that you deleted yourself, it is in with the unsold items. Same page, same link as "unsold items".

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I do not recall ever having a file for deleted listings?  If you deleted them they are gone.  Why would you need access to deleted listings?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@goodluckselling wrote:

I do not recall ever having a file for deleted listings?  If you deleted them they are gone.  Why would you need access to deleted listings?

I sell product through my own independent web site. If I sell the last one I have I have to delete my eBay listing to prevent overselling. Then when I restock I bring up the deleted listing and just click relist. Yes, I could open TL and relist it that way but that takes much longer.

Every so often, late at nght with my brain on 1/2 power I delete the wrong item and to make it right I have to relist it.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You have to add the link to the Shortcuts.  Here is a link to the deleted unsold items. Once you go to that page, you copy and paste the URL into your Shortcuts on seller hub.  Hope it works.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellingDeletedItems...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Your entire ebay selling is still there , you will get used to it ( I Hope) 
Within the Seller Hub Look for this box Selling tools, click view My ebay Selling
hub all selling 8-18.JPG

Once you click there you will see your left side bar options (Below)
At the top after you click deleted make sure you use drop down ( Browsing unsold) and period (last 60 Days)

hub all selling 2 8-18.JPG

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Never seen it that way but works, will remember that.  I never use the my ebay selling page any more since got the seller hub and just like to put things in the short cuts on the seller hub page.

I am one of the few that love seller hub but I have been using it for over a year now.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

The deleted option has been removed from the newer versions. Although the link from the previous post works. It won't save on the Hub
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@dsmangie wrote:
The deleted option has been removed from the newer versions. Although the link from the previous post works. It won't save on the Hub

Sure it will. You can add any link you want, but I think the limit is twelve.  Click the gear icon next to shortcuts.

https://i.gyazo.com/d74c1971b8c1ed6a76d80ad8f84d7f51.png

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 9 of 9
latest reply