cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default wins why does ebay reward buyers who lie and file false snad claims

why does ebay reward buyers that are so 1000% wrong about something they bought .

yes its all good as i kept my money but still at same time i feel the need to vent a little bit !  in a way a bad buyer just got over on all of us sellers and ebay too because they just taught that that lying scam artist bad buyer he can make a mistake like he did, file a false claim get his money back and get to keep the item too

for reasons i will not give all the details but buyer was totally wrong in every way  all kinds of **bleep** lies the buyer said in messages and snad dispute. really so much that the rep knew in like 30 seconds the buyer was lying about the false snad claim.

buyer buys 1 brand of a item that was very clearly described in the title description etc but expecting it to actually fit  on another brand of the item when the 2 different brands of items are not compatible together.  also the 2 different brands never even made the exact same item  but the buyer insists they did and that they are compatible together. lol such **bleep** as thats not even possible because both brands did not make the same item, but only in the buyers mind they did

he made the mistake all on his own , he bought the wrong item and then lies about it and trys to blame me for his stupdity in buying the wrong item

why does ebay reward lying scamming bad buyers for ? why not just deny thier fake false lying claims ? probably yes but are they really that desperate for buyers that even bad buyers who lie like a dog are still wanted on the site.

all they do is cause problems in the future because they been taught and rewarded by ebay to file a false claim when they make a mistake that they own.

at  least ebay did not reward the buyer from my pocket like a lot of false snad claims do turn out for sellers.

the bad buyers on ebay hurt everyone including other buyers too

bad buyers who lie file false claims are bad for everyone including ebay too so why keep them on the site for.  this bad buyer cost them $29

Bill Cobb describes critics as just 'bad sellers'.

JD Hoe describes critics as just 'noise-makers'.

So... business as usual. At least for the Ebay CHEERLEADERS and board of directors.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Default wins why does ebay reward buyers who lie and file false snad claims

@gonetoycrazy wrote:

why does ebay reward buyers that are so 1000% wrong about something they bought .

Because eBay offers a Money Back Guarantee, and it is cheaper to force the seller to refund than it is to send someone to monitor the seller as he pack and ships the item and then race across the country to monitor the buyer as he opens it. 

Message 16 of 16
latest reply