cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Payout

I have my payout option set for daily payout and everything was working great until two days ago.  I have not received any proceeds for over 48 hours. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Daily Payout

Yesterday was a holiday, banks were closed.  That will delay normal daily  payments.  It will most likely show up later this evening or tomorrow. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Daily Payout

Payouts started for me 24 hours after sale, then it was 48 hours later, my last one took three days.  FEEbay has been getting on my nerves lately. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Daily Payout

Wimpy Syndrome...

Can I Buy from you today and pay you NEXT tuesday.🤡

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Daily Payout

@craft-stash 

Lol ! Hilarious! 😆 👍

Best reply of the day!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Daily Payout

I am experiencing the same thing at the moment. And this all started happening as of 10-12-22. This all seemed to start when they requested me to verify my identity (after being active on eBay for over 18 years). So I completed the verification and also requested a callback to verify that everything was fine. Soon after the callback, the rep at ebay verified that everything was fine and the red and black box that popped up in my payments page is now gone. But now, the options to request a payout is grayed out and it won't provide a date for any future payouts. Just got off the phone with a guy from leadership and he stated that this process is in place due to ebay now processing their own payments and although my account was verified with no issues, it now need to go through an internal review which could take up to 5 business days. Just an FYI in case thesis happening to anyone else.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply