cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

Does anyone know the purpose of ebay customer support?  They have wasted a lot of my time, but have never been able to help me.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customer Support

I get sick of them asking for tracking info on $2-3 sale items lol

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@mbradford_tex wrote:

Does anyone know the purpose of ebay customer support?  They have wasted a lot of my time, but have never been able to help me.

Sorry for your experience;

But thanks for the laugh your post gave me..

Try the boards first; you may not get the answer you want, but a lot of the times it will be a lot faster than trying the CS system, and usually better advice.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

They are OK with simple common site issues. If it's a complex matter, then I reach out to ebay for business on FB. You can also research your topic here in the chat room. Maybe, someone can provide you with a correct path to resolve your issues. Lots of seasoned ebay sellers here on this board. 

Hang in there!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@mbradford_tex wrote:

Well in theory, they are there to lend "support" to you as a seller, buyer, etc.

In practice, it tends to be more hit or miss and if you call them often, feels more like being "hit".....lol

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I get sick of them asking for tracking info on $2-3 sale items lol

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

As you know, eBay is set up, through the Money Back Guarantee, to provide help in many situations, so that a seller has no need to contact CS.  

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@mbradford_tex 

We haven't figured that out yet. Lol. 

You'll have better answers, advice here  than you will there.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Is there something you need help with currently that we might be able to help you with?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@thunder-god wrote:

lol

Don't get it ... why is that fanny?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

If you're a buyer, they are amazing and at your service....if you are a seller, they are nothing but script readers that yes you to death and then do nothing for you.  It's like they are trained, if caller says "A", reply with "B"... when they are venting their frustration or anger at a situation, just say "yes I understand what you are saying and how frustrating that can be"... and then tell them they are SOL.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply