cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Label (SKU) Can I have it back on my sold listings and promotions? Sort by Custom Label?

I use the custom label (sku) to keep track of specific inventory from different sources.  I used to be able to sort by custom label in promotions and in sold listings.  I want to create a markdown on specific custom label group, and the ability to sort or search that field is no longer available.  I have a few consigned items, maybe a few hundred, and when they sell I have to pay my consignors, now the only way I can see who I need to pay is to quickly relist the item, look at the CUSTOM LABEL  and delete the listing to know who I have to pay.  It's frustrating and time consuming.

Frustrated,

Darren Zueger

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Re:

The SKU sort is still available in the pull down menu at the upper right on my Paid and Shipped page.  I don't know about promotions, as I don't have any active.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hey, Thanks for the reply.  As you can tell I don't get on the Community pages often....

Yes it says you can sort by SKU (just circle of death for me), but you just cant see the SKU.  I just want to see and sort by custom label.  Although, there is a work around to see the SKU in sold listings by downloading a report, transforming the .csv file to an worksheet..etc....   at least I can see them that way.   Still no way to select items by SKU for a markdown event.   

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Where specifically can't you see the SKU (Custom Label)?   It may not be in the same place on the page, or you have to customize the page to include it, but I see it everywhere it is used.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply