cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash Sale

https://esellercafe.com/ebay-announces-crash-sale-for-july-15-taking-a-dig-at-amazon/?fbclid=IwAR2Tp...

Really ?!? - hope they get all the glitches fixed as buyers will see that shopping here is more of a headache than Amazon. I really think the whole thing is a little childish.

Promote your strengths - running smoothly is eBay's weakness. Notice that these sales are for new items - mostly from the bigger sellers - not the mom and pop shops that made Ebay great. Right there is their strength when so many are against corporations and their tax loopholes and want to support local and small businesses. Instead of these kids with all these innovative ideas that stink - they need some of us oldsters running the show. 

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Crash Sale

eBay is lost.

Sadly, I basically jumped ship here last June and focused on selling on a couple up and coming APP sites.

Was going gangbusters until GTC hit here, seems that was the last straw for many small sellers who have also ran to these other sites (with GREAT TV ads I might add, where are your ads eBay?).

Now these sites are filling g up with eBay ship jumpers and sales and soon they will be the same.

I wish I could retire, but that is not an option. eBay needs to get rid of all these KIDS who have some pretty poor ideas on how to run a power site like this one.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Looks like eBay is giving an advanced view of the "Crash" sale.  New bug removes Priority Flat Rate options if the listing doesn't have dimensions, or the dimensions doesn't match eBay's idea of what they should be.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

@dtexley3 wrote:

Looks like eBay is giving an advanced view of the "Crash" sale.  New bug removes Priority Flat Rate options if the listing doesn't have dimensions, or the dimensions doesn't match eBay's idea of what they should be.

dasarock:  usps flat rate boxes and envelopes etc should not require dimensions as they are unchangeable / cubic measurement is ALWAYS the same, relative to the type flat rate.
Message 33 of 33
latest reply