Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close my ebay account

Can't send offers

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Close my ebay account

Confused by your post. First this is not eBay support it is a seller discussion forum so eBay will never see your request to "close my eBay account" if that is what you are trying to do. Not sure if you are referring to sending offers as a buyer or a seller. As a seller you have nothing listed so I am assuming you are saying you cannot send offers as a buyer. 

If that is the case there are a lot of pieces to being able to do that. Are you getting any type of error message and if so what does it say. Do the sellers you are trying to send the offers to ship to the UK? Do you have a payment method on file with eBay since in some instances eBay is requiring the buyer to provide payment information in advance of placing an offer or a bid. 

A bit more information would be helpful. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Close my ebay account

These boards are member to member.........and so we can't close your account.......  Also, you are in the UK....so best to ask there how to close it......or what the problems are with offers.......  Go to bottom of this page,  Ebay sites and click on the UK........then find ebay community

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Close my ebay account

You need to close your account yourself. 
Go to your account settings 

Then click close account, follow the prompts. 
Best of luck to you where ever you decide to buy. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply