cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to 'Manage orders awaiting dispatch' page in seller hub

Manage orders awaiting dispatch page changes in seller hub.

Over the weekend the 'manage orders awaiting dispatch' page has been changed in the seller hub.

You cannot now sort the 'date sold' column.  Also, the addition of an 'action' check box having random results when marking orders as dispatched

This makes it harder to match the orders filtering into our Royal Mail account with the ebay list.

This has made it a longer process to get orders to our packers this Monday morning!!

Anyone else having issues with this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @sew-select . I realize you posted this almost a month ago but didn't want to leave you without a response. I'm not having the same problem here on the .com site (this is the .com discussion forum).

If you're still having difficulties with your orders page, I suggest posting on community.ebay.co.uk since the problem may be tied to the .co.uk site.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm able to sort by Date Paid, but not Date Sold.  If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest doing as @wastingtime101 suggested, or reaching out to customer service via Facebook or Twitter (don't bother with the phone reps).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi

My mistake.  I re posted on .co.uk site but thanks for your reply.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply