cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find my listed items!!!

So I have 9 items listed for sale and when I search for them using very specific keywords, they aren't showing up. Do I need to do something differently? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@jusha-177 wrote:

So I have 9 items listed for sale and when I search for them using very specific keywords, they aren't showing up. Do I need to do something differently? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Are you sure you have them listed on the ID you posted here with?  I see no listings at all.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@jusha-177

It can take up to 24 hours for a listing to index, and sometimes it does lean on the longer side for new sellers. How long ago did you list them?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

@jusha-177

It can take up to 24 hours for a listing to index, and sometimes it does lean on the longer side for new sellers. How long ago did you list them?

I didn't realize this may happen because the seller is new. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@jusha-177 wrote:

I don't see them either. If you just listed them, give it some time, they will pop up. There can be a time delay for new listings.

Today I will not judge.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@jusha-177 wrote:

I will add this to my previous reply: Did you verify the listings went through correctly. if you didn't already do so ...

Go to My eBay at the top of the page

Under the Listings tab, click Active

They should be there.

Today I will not judge.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@rainbowcolorz wrote:

@coffeebean832 wrote:

@jusha-177

I didn't realize this may happen because the seller is new. 

It's not just because the seller is new. It can happen to a seller who's been here since eBay day 1, too. It's stated right there at the bottom of the listing form before you click submit- can take up to 24 hours to index. I've noticed often that indexing will take longer if a seller is new which is why I added that information.

Edit to say- another common situation where I see listings take longer to index is when there are questionable words in the title, or the listing goes up in one of the really strict categories with a lot of items prohibited. Other times it's the system bogged down trying to process too much data from too many sellers.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

It's 1:30am and I see 2 items listed.

So unless you did something (listed other items. this wasn't the ID you were saying items weren't appearing for, etc), it is indexing lag as the others here stated.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply