cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Remove Ebay International Shipping from my Listings Starting a Few Days Ago

Does anyone know if this an intentional change or a bug?  Up until sometime last week, I was able to toggle international shipping off or on in my individual listings, and then select Ebay International Standard Shipping for the listing if I wanted it.  Now, not only do all of my new listings default to this, but all of my existing active listings have been changed to having EIS active including things that I would never want to ship overseas such as very fragile, large, or high value items!  The only way I found to turn it off for a specific listing is to open the Excluded Countries page in the listing and check off every single country that was not excluded, which takes many minutes to do.  I had a tea set listed that could take up to 3 boxes to pack - I would never want to ship it internationally - the auction for it just ended and I noticed that it has international shipping on it now, which I had definitely turned off when I originally listed it.  I guess I'm going to have to opt out of international shipping until this is changed.  Too scary for me.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Cannot Remove Ebay International Shipping from my Listings Starting a Few Days Ago

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply