cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't resolve "Item Not Received" case...

gjs_16
Guide

A buyer opens an INR...
I click on resolve...
And the new Resolution page, which doesn't work...

Screenshot(1).png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't resolve "Item Not Received" case...

Possibly its not yet the edd.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Go in to your selling hub directly and work from there. I don't think the ''resolution centre'' is available any more, not certain, but think I read something about it on the boards.

Can anyone confirm??

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The Resolution Center is defunct. This is the new Seller Hub page.

Where does the page take you when you click on that button @gjs_16? What does "doesn't work" mean? I went to the old Resolution Center page shown in your screenshot, clicked on that link and it took me straight to the correct Seller Hub page.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Where does the page take you when you click on that button @gjs_16? What does "doesn't work" mean? I went to the old Resolution Center page shown in your screenshot, clicked on that link and it took me straight to the correct Seller Hub page.

I don't know, this was posted back in June so I'm pretty sure it resolved one way or the other...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Of course it was.

zombie.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@gjs_16 wrote:

@wastingtime101 wrote:

I don't know, this was posted back in June so I'm pretty sure it resolved one way or the other...

OMG - I didn't even check the date, just replied to fix up the non-advice by @irca-7889 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 7 of 7
latest reply