cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get rid of old store LOGO picture! Please help!

Okay, so, go to my Ebay, click on Account, manage strore, edit store. It gives you

Store Name

Store Bilboard

Store Logo

I've changed all 3 to what I need.

But... when I am in Seller Hub, I click on (within my current orders) to print shipping label and packing slip. that brings you to the page to choose to print Labels or print Packing slips. At the bottom of that section is:

Edit Invoice and Address Label Template

So I click it. 

then there is this section:

--Seller logo for invoice (Your picture will appear to the left of your seller address and website URL address, if shown._

--No logo on invoice  

-- Use your Store logo   (Preview Store logo)

--Use your own logo. Enter your logo URL
  Your picture will appear to the left of your seller address and website URL address, if shown.  

If I click on the radio link (I put in dashes there) of Store logo, the preview shows a logo Pic I haven't used in 5 years. If I leave it there, it prints the packing slips with that old logo pic. Which does NOT relate to my current store! How can I get this old Logo Pic OFF there? I've changed it! I'd like to have something that references both the Words EBAY and my shop name, as some people need to know that on a packing slip! I'm so frustrated! 

Does anyone know how to delete a very old Logo pic? Changing the Logo pic as I said at the top of this, does nothing. If I don't click the radio button below, then all the packing slip shows is my name and address, not my store name,. not ebay, jeeze this shouldn't be so hard! Help...??? 

RIP my Kitty, my fur buddy; Gizmo. 4/9/19.
Seventeen years was not enough.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0