cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find my listing when I search my item.

I’m new to eBay selling, but I’m just confused. I listed an item and once it was active I see in my hub I have a couple of views but when I search for my item I can’t find it. I even asked my brother and my girlfriend to look up the item and still it hasn’t popped up. Can anyone help me or guide me would appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It can take a couple of days for your item to be searchable, even though you see it as active in your hub...especially since you are brand new.  Good luck on your new journey.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

It can take a couple of days for your item to be searchable, even though you see it as active in your hub...especially since you are brand new.  Good luck on your new journey.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I appreciate the answer means a lot! Thank you wishing you nothing but more sales and blessings this year! 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Since you're new, I would give it a few hours for the listing to be fully viewable across the platform. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

OP, did you try searching using Google Search?  Put in the title and Ebay.  See if it shows up.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@samuraishoeguy 

It won't take "days" but it can take quite a few hours.

Do not make revisions to your listings BEFORE they have been indexed for the first time, the clock restarts each time when you do that.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I am having a simular issue, but now its been 30 hours, I think ebay has a glitch or "upgrade" going on this week end! 20 listings still dont show in my feed, but are included in the count. If I search for them they come up, but no where to be found in my view both mobile app and store views. 😇 maybe give it til Monday??

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have waited 5 days after my Item was listed at ebay.de. Still can't find it when use related search words. I have contacted custom service but their answers are just nonsens. I have not made any changes during these 5 days. How much patience is necessary??

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@bumbybeer 

This is an old thread from 2022, so I doubt the person who posted this will reply & the best answer was selected. 

This is mostly a US community forum and you may be better served by logging out of eBay.com and logging into eBay.com/de community discussion forum to get the help & advice you need.  Good luck!

Happy Selling

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply