cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change the shipping amount/method on invoice

Buyer bought 4 items. The invoice shows a calculated amount for priority shipping. I plan to use a medium flat rate box, which costs less than regular priority. I changed the method and price, but it doesn't flow to the amount the buyer pays. I clicked the shipping calculator and put in the info, but that didn't change anything either. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had this happen too. I let it go since it was only off by $1, but I'd like to know how to fix this for the next time it happens

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I guess I figured it out. When the shipping comes up wrong, there's a line to add a charge or a discount. 

My buyer apparently didn't notice the discount  and freaked out about shipping at over $26 for a 3 pound package and asked for a discount. I explained it to her, so hopefully she'll pay. 

I decided to give her a small discount. When I sent her a new invoice, the shipping only showed as $21 instead of $26 like it was the first time. Something is really wrong. I also tried to use the shipping calculator, but that didn't carry over either.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply