cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't believe how much Sales are off!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on???  Cassini busted????  People NOT seeing my items???  Am I stuck in some kind of a rolling search black out?????  Unless I get another order before "closing time" tonight my sales this month will be $ 1.47 LESS then last April!!!!  THAT'S $ 1.47 LESS THAN LAST YEAR!!!!  I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!?!  What is going on?  AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG????  H ... E... L .... P !!!!!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Can't believe how much Sales are off!!!!!!!!!

Message 31 of 40
latest reply

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

UPDATE

After reading across forums I did what a lot of people suggested and removed the default "local pickup option" from all my listings using bulk edit. Now a couple hours later after reindexing wala! a quick audit shows items that were lost are now found. Hopefully that's the bug. With the new release that option is auto checked I believe. Yay!

Message 33 of 40
latest reply

Welcome to the new eBay, where the crook executives cater to the big box China **bleep** and the rest of the little sellers go to hell. But they will gladly charge you fees for everything because they know they have us by the you know what. Surprised they're not charging a fee (yet) for posting under the community board...

Message 34 of 40
latest reply

I found out Friday last week that all of my auctions are not showing up when you search by my ID or when you go into my auction and click view other items!! I had 81 listings and 28 were not showing up!! I called Ebay and went through 3 agents. The system tech admitted it was a system problem. He stated that others were likely having the same issue and they would get to work on the issue & the "fix". I have since had a few auctions end and I relisted them only to still have the same issue with the same items!! I did a search on a camera I listed yesterday and it does not even come up in a general search! Why would I continue wasting my free monthly listings if no one can see them??  I am wondering how many other sellers are having this issue?? I have been with Ebay 19 years and have never had this problem before!!

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

@pbrtrm57

@pbrtrm57 wrote:

I found out Friday last week that all of my auctions are not showing up when you search by my ID or when you go into my auction and click view other items!! I had 81 listings and 28 were not showing up!! I called Ebay and went through 3 agents. The system tech admitted it was a system problem. He stated that others were likely having the same issue and they would get to work on the issue & the "fix". I have since had a few auctions end and I relisted them only to still have the same issue with the same items!! I did a search on a camera I listed yesterday and it does not even come up in a general search! Why would I continue wasting my free monthly listings if no one can see them??  I am wondering how many other sellers are having this issue?? I have been with Ebay 19 years and have never had this problem before!!

It seems to be happening more frequently ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 36 of 40
latest reply

@pbrtrm57 wrote:

I found out Friday last week that all of my auctions are not showing up when you search by my ID or when you go into my auction and click view other items!! I had 81 listings and 28 were not showing up!! 

OK, did you check to see if the "Local pickup" option was selected for those missing listings? That bug has already been described in this thread.

Message 37 of 40
latest reply

I also made a few dollars more this April than last, but my number of sales were down - 1 on this account - 2 on my store account. 

While I don't waste time searching for my own items - there have been more zero view items listings  than usual in April. 

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

I had the same problem.. Called Ebay last Friday and went through 3 reps till finally a tech guy dais it was a system issue!! Went just through the more than 20 missing auctions and cleared the box for all with local pick-up option and "suprise" all listings are now back!! Hope this helps & great luck in your selling!!

Message 39 of 40
latest reply

funny

Message 40 of 40
latest reply