cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Make A One-Time Payment With My Credit Card

Every time I try to make a one-time payment with my credit card I get an error message 'we ran into a problem please try again later' I've tried three different browsers and I know my card is fine, I don't want to pay the full balance I owe, only what is due this month.  I don't have the money in my PayPal account due to a medical emergency and I can't afford to pay them the full balance, only what is due on the 15th. I've always paid this way but now that they have this new form I just can't get it to work. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Can't Make A One-Time Payment With My Credit Card

That's the way I've been doing it, but when I enter my cc info and click done at the top of the screen an error message appears: we ran into a problem try again later.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

HI OP,

I had the same issue last month when I went to pay my fees which were quite substantial.  It worked for me by using a different browser.  I usually use Firefox, but for me it worked when I used Chrome.  Good luck getting it paid.  On another note, I think it's absurd that you can't just call in and have someone take a credit card payment over the phone for you. 

Neda

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@mn1111 wrote:

On another note, I think it's absurd that you can't just call in and have someone take a credit card payment over the phone for you. 

Most places no longer do credit card payments over the phone for security reasons.  My last two B&M retail jobs explicitly forbid taking any sort of payment info from customers over the phone.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

I have tried three different browsers including Chrome and my phone. I even cleared cookies. Nothing works so far.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I just tried again, did the same thing I've been doing, and it worked this time. 

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

My problem with this is a little different---I see my Ebay bill is getting high so I go check my balance in Paypal & then make a ---One time payment ---from my Paypal acct. like I have been doing for many years---Well then Paypal is taking the money out of my bank aact. which is screwing my life up something awful---when I call Paypal CS they insist over & over that I chose the Bank acct. option for payment---I tell them over & over that if I wanted to use my bank acct. for payment why would I go through Paypal but these foreign morons just do not get it & I cannot seem to get someone in the US with a brain. Something is wrong at Paypal & I cannot get anyone to listen----VERY FRUSTRATED----Ready to say BYE-BYE Paypal---The only thing they seem to be doing lately is harassing me to death about getting a business loan---EVERY DAY---OVER & OVER----And when will these Corp learn that these morons in other countries who rep. them are actually hurting their business---BIG TIME
Message 21 of 21
latest reply