cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please tell me if they think these Diesel jeans look real or fake?

I'm the seller and I'm just now realizing the back of the jeans have an unusual look as in no patch but a D stitch instead. 

Here's the listing

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263409172456?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please give me your opinion. Thanks!

I really appreciate any feedback. 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

ok thanks for the no help. I'll just take them the actual store and let them decide

happy new year

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I think they're real.   Diesel used that other back patch for a while and interchanged between it and the normal Diesel patch.  But are you sure they are a 37 waist like you say in the title when the size tag says 34?

Joe

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@pksloveslife

No need to be rude. You would have had more responses posting on one of the fashion boards/groups, not to mention it's a Holiday weekend.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

yep. jeans stretch out quite a bit and are notorious for not being the actual size of the tag. 

measurements are my strong point

thanks buddy

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

not being rude

I decided to take them to the actual store. that way I can know for sure

have a great new year

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@pksloveslife wrote:

yep. jeans stretch out quite a bit and are notorious for not being the actual size of the tag. 

measurements are my strong point

thanks buddy

No problem.  I guess I'm more used to used jeans shrinking from repeated washings rather than stretching.  Good luck with them and Happy New Year!

Joe

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

That was rude - OP although you can post 24/7 - it doesn't me that those that are knowlegable and can answer your question are still up and posting. No one is trying to ignore your question but it may have been better to ask on the fashion board if you needed an answer right away.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I am in no way into designer clothing, but occasionally run across a nice item...I always Google the name and look at images of Fake vs Real...point by point. a great instant help.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@tellmemama wrote:

I think they're real.   Diesel used that other back patch for a while and interchanged between it and the normal Diesel patch.  But are you sure they are a 37 waist like you say in the title when the size tag says 34?

34 refers to the waist measurement of the person. If the garment doesn't actually sit on the natural waist (medium, low and very low rise for example) then the waistband will measure larger than the natural waist measurement of the wearer but smaller than their hip measurement.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@city*satins wrote:

@tellmemama wrote:

34 refers to the waist measurement of the person. If the garment doesn't actually sit on the natural waist (medium, low and very low rise for example) then the waistband will measure larger than the natural waist measurement of the wearer but smaller than their hip measurement.

Thanks City but I understand that.  I have a pair of Diesel Zathan jeans and coincidentally I am a size 34.  They fit as they should and sit just slightly below my waist.  I was confused by the 3" larger difference on a pair of used jeans. 

As I mentioned upthread, they usually tend to shrink rather than expand.

Joe

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@tellmemama wrote:

@city*satins wrote:

@tellmemama wrote:

Thanks City but I understand that.  I have a pair of Diesel Zathan jeans and coincidentally I am a size 34.  They fit as they should and sit just slightly below my waist.  I was confused by the 3" larger difference on a pair of used jeans. 

As I mentioned upthread, they usually tend to shrink rather than expand.

That's true. With non-pre-washed denim you should expect about 3% shrinkage.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 12 of 12
latest reply