cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer left negative feedback

An buyer left negative feedback for an 10 USD clothing item that he initially opened a case for a return because it did not fit. I accepted that return and a few days later he leaves a negative comment stating that the he contacted me stating that the item was fake. I never received any contact about the issue, what is the best thing I can do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I would send a message....."I'm puzzled by your feedback....you stated the item didn't fit, when you asked for the return.  I never received any question about the authenticity?????  Don't be accusatory, you may be able to get him to do a revision if it's a mistake.

did he return it?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No he did not return it and I have sent the message with no response yet

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you have no luck with your buyer, perhaps Customer Service would remove it if you tell them that you never received any notice from buyer that item was fake; he requested a return on the basis of fit.

Just an idea.

Sorry this happened to you.  Don't respond, you may have a better chance with getting the feedback removed; most posts have said that, but recently I read one that said it doesn't matter.  Just on the chance it might, you might wait until you see how all this plays out.  Good luck.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Looks like the FB was already revised. I assume buyer left FB for the wrong seller? Either way, glad you got it sorted out.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply