cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk relist not working

I have had to resort to single listings only via Seller Hub.

Curious minds wish to know--is there a bug in the system, or are there any other links besides the Classic pages where you are able to relist any number of items when you check off the squares on the left hand column?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Bulk relist not working

There was a bug with my bulk editing for some weeks where no matter what you did the yellow progress bar would just get stuck part of the way and never complete. The bug seemed to have fixed itself but was a worldwide ebay glitch. Some sellers may still be experience it. Call ebay on it and raise a tech support ticket.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Bulk relist not working

I haven't had any issues with bulk edit or bulk relist through seller hub.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Bulk relist not working

@petencharlie 

>I have had to resort to single listings only via Seller Hub.

Go here,

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/ended?status=UNSOLD&catType=ebayCategories&timePeriod=LAST_90_DAYS&q_fie...

click the boxes on the items you want to relist, then click on the "Relist" Box. HTH.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Bulk relist not working

Bulk edit was what drove me nutz yesterday and listing errors - 

I was using Firefox and had to log out and use Edge.  It worked then - go figure.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Bulk relist not working

I never had a problem until this past week.  But thank you for mentioning this.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply